Friday, October 21, 2011

'Sweet' Friday

Hello again. Happy Friday!

This has definitely been the longest I have gone without blogging! I haven't disappeared though and am still checking in to read your comments and answer any questions.

Why is today a 'sweet' Friday, you ask? Well tomorrow I am setting up a Candy Bar at a wedding and today I am putting together the final touches (and drooling slightly!).

My secret plan is moving ahead. Myself and my new business partner have registered a name.. and we have 2 events coming up over the next 3 weeks. I am excited and inspired - and can't wait to share some pics with you!

Tomorrow's candy bar wont be rustic, but it will be pretty.
While researching ideas, I have seen lots of rustic looking Candy Bars/ Dessert Bars though, and think that something natural and woody would've worked really at The Rustic Garden Party.

I'd love to set up something like this one day:

http://www.79ideas.org/
Speak to you soon!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey that candy bar looks pretty yummy. Wish I had one of those at my wedding lol.

    ReplyDelete