Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Rustic Venues on Polka Dot Bride!

You know that for awhile now I have been intent on uncovering the best rustic venues in SA (go back here for the list to date)... And it seems these posts continue to be the most popular.

Well I have good news! Ms Polka, of the fabulous Polka Dot Bride, has joined me in this quest and has recently posted a list of SA rustic venues to her blog!
Some have already been posted about here, but there are some fabulous ones that I haven't yet mentioned - so make sure you go and check them out if you are still on the hunt!

Polka Dot Bride

In the meantime, I will get back on to the task of adding to our now-expanded list!
Please also let me know if there's some you know of. Many hands make light work...!

No comments:

Post a Comment