Monday, August 1, 2011

More Adelaide Venues - Rustic (Part 6)

A couple more to add to the archive of great little rustic venues in SA.


Howard Vineyards


The first thing I noticed about Howard Vineyard (in the Adelaide Hills) is this lovely oak tree, which makes such a picturesque ceremony spot:


Then I saw the stone walls and the word 'barn' and I went "oooh.. it's another special one!"
I would like to have lunch here one day.


Paxton Vineyards


If you're reading this blog, you surely know my favourite kind of venue by now. Here's another to fit the bill:
Indoor/Outdoor- check!
Old / heritage - check!
Sandstone - check!
Ceremony & reception in one place - check!
Scenic - check!

Paxton is at McLaren Vale, amid the vines and not far from the sea.
It's one that I contacted not long after we got engaged.

They use external caterers, (so you could perhaps bring your favourite chef) but you purchase wine from the winery (which shouldn't be a problem as it is a decent drop!)








For the rest of the list, go back here

No comments:

Post a Comment